Friday 30 January 2015

Dump Your Junk: Days 28-30

Once again time has been against me.  So here you have it - three days for the price of one!

Day 28
I've been rifling through my wardrobe and have am horrified to discover how many coat hangers I possess.  I've kept the good ones, but am getting rid of the flimsy ones cashiers automatically slip into your bag.  I now make a point of refusing them, for reasons apparent from the picture above! 

Day 29
A pile of some of the clothes I'm dumping.  My wardrobe is still full of garments I hope to fit into again one day.  They are now on borrowed time.

The hoop at the back is a canopy my younger daughter would have liked suspended over her bed but, for various reasons, it never even emerged from its packaging.  Hey ho!

Day 30
I said I'd discovered a wardrobeful of coat hangers!

I'm not sure what to do with them.  I'll check whether any of our local charity shops would like them.  If not I'm afraid I'll have to bin them.  

Unless anyone has any novel suggestions?

4 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say I'm impressed with how well you've done on this. I'm going to try it during February. I look forward to seeing your next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen T. If all my challenges are as enjoyable (and as rewarding) as this one, then I'm in for a good year.

      Delete
  2. Are you a member of Freegle/Freecycle? You can get rid of almost anything there - people often want coat-hangars!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip. I am a member of our local group. It's been a while since I posted any offers but I'll give it a go.

      Delete