Wednesday 7 March 2012

Day 7 - Something I Wore


These are my high street version of the overpriced designer boots.  And because I have small feet I was able to buy them from the children's department, which made them even cheaper.  If only I could do this with the rest of my wardrobe!

They are warm and cosy but not very comfortable over long distances when they make my legs ache.  I've had them a couple of years now but the heels are beginning to wear through so I guess this is their last season.

I become very attached to my footwear which I persist in wearing until they eventually fall apart.  I have fond memories of a pair of handmade red shoes and my blue Dr Marten's boots.

1 comment:

  1. They do look warm & cosy! I'm the same - I wear my shoes & boots until they fall apart...

    Kay :)

    ReplyDelete