Wednesday 21 March 2012

Day 21 - Delicious


It's 10 days since Hermann came to live with us.  This afternoon I divided the bubbling batter into four portions.  Two to pass on to friends, one to keep and one to transformed into a Friendship Cake.  Aside from the flour, sugar, oil etc the recipe is fairly flexible.  I added cubed apples, broken walnuts and dried cranberries.  It went down well with the ladies who knit & natter this afternoon.

PS Just noticed that this is my 250th post.  If I'd realised earlier I would have added a few candles!

3 comments:

  1. It looks good & congratulations on 250 posts!

    Kay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kay. It was my favourite method of cake making - put everything in the bowl and mix well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope my Helga turns out as good.....she is sitting on the side in my kitchen and still bubbling....

    ReplyDelete